Heavy Duty Business Radio
Available in single channel or two channel versions, these small portables are built to last.
Channel frequency assignment is easy by selecting from the pre-programmed frequency table.
The VX-130 series is available in UHF or VHF with CTCSS and DCS squelch systems.
- 2 Watts Power Output
- Ideal for local-area communications, the 2-Watt power of the VX-131/132 ensures long battery life, while providing outstanding communications range.
- Rugged and Durable
- The VX-131/132 are constructed using a die-cast aluminum chassis, along with an impact-resistant composite plastic case to ensure years of reliable operation. Knobs and switches are crafted for easy access, yet immune from accidental bumping of critical controls.
- Compact Size and Light Weight
- The high performance of the VX-131/132 is packed into a compact (2.3" x 4.7" x 1.2" WHD) case, yielding a package that is small enough to be unobtrusive yet large enough to provide a large speaker and easy access to controls and switches. And the light weight (less than 0.18 lb) of the VX-131/132 ensures that this radio won’t weigh the user down!
- Loud, Clear Receiver Audio
- Providing up to a half Watt of crisp, clear audio from its receiver section, the VX-131/132 is ideal for use in real-world working environments. The careful design and large speaker ensure very low distortion of received audio, for great user satisfaction.
- Battery Saver Circuit for Extended Operation
- The VX-131 and VX-132 provide a battery saver feature that requires no user action to activate, yet it yields a significant extension of operating time. The battery saver, after a short period of not receiving signals, will periodically shut itself down for short time intervals, while "polling" itself rapidly so as not to miss incoming calls. The result is greatly reduced battery drain, for more hours of operating between battery charges.
- 157 Programmable Private Codes per Channel
- Continuous Tone Controlled Squelch System (CTCSS) and Digital Code Squelch (DCS) for Silent Monitoring in crowded RF environments.
- Auto-Range Transpond System (ARTS™)
- Designed to inform the user when out of communication range with another ARTS™-equipped station. If out of range more than 2 minutes, the radio senses no signal and beeps to alert the user. The base station can then alert the field unit to move back into range. A great solution to keep your workers coordinated.