VX420-A Series Portable Radio
Compact Rugged LTR Portable
The LTR® portable, VX-420A, is based on the proven chassis of the conventional VX-420 portable. It's small size, rugged design and construction provide for years of reliable, dependable service.
- 8 Character Alpha-Numeric display
- Multi-mode Scan (Dual Watch, Priority, Follow-me)
- CTCSS / DCS Encode & Decode
- Built-in Voice Encryption (no option board required)
Memory for Many Tasks
The VX-420A is small in size only. The radio comes standard with enough memory for 32 systems and 250 groups in LTR mode. Also included is conventional mode with up to 250 channels.
Password Protected Software
The radio file can be password protected to ensure no one else can read your radio's data file. If password protected, when you read the radio, it will require the programmer to enter the password.
The LCD display shows system and group alphatags. Also on the display are a battery gauge encryption and RSSI indicator.
Emergency Feature Standard
There is a built in Emergency feature that allows for a 'panic switch' to call for help.
Encryption is Standard
Inversion scrambiing is included as standard.
- LTR(R) Operation 32 System/250 Groups
- 5Watts Power, Selectable to 1Watt
- Alpha Numeric Display
- DTMF ANI
- Programmable keys
- MIL-STD 810 D/E/F
- Radido - to Radio Cloning
- Rugged construction
- Front keypad illumination
- RX power save
- Emergency function
- DTMF paging (optional FVP-25)
- ARTS(TM) on Conventional mode
- RSSI, Battery indicator