Dual-Purpose Repeater for Efficient Communications
10 to 50 Watts (adjustable)
VHF: 134 – 150 MHz; 150 – 174 MHz
UHF: 400 – 430 MHz; 450 – 480 MHz
8-Character ANI/ENI ID Display
FCC Narrowbanding Compliant
- The VXR-7000 not only helps expand communication range, but it also serves as a base station for convenient, easy fleet communications in public safety, industrial or administrative work areas. Continuous-duty and cycle-rated.
- Convert To Talk At A Press Of A Button
- Can immediately switch to function from repeater mode to base station mode simply by pressing the Push To Talk transmit button. Once released, the unit converts back to repeater mode.
- Local or Remote Operating Capability
- Controlled by the operator with a press of a button, the VXR-7000 is designed to function as programmed. Or, switch to remote mode and the unit is controlled by instructions received from an external device connected to the accessory connector.
- When Safety Counts
- Has DTMF decoding built-in to coordinate with the Emergency and ANI functions found in Vertex Standard mobile and portable two-way radios. If an Emergency alert is received from a mobile or portable radio, the VXR-7000 will beep loudly and blink the LCD to notify the dispatcher of the emergency alert.
- Uninterrupted Power Supply
- For uninterrupted operation during power failures, a 12-volt rechargeable battery may be connected. During a power outage, the automatic power control circuit will immediately switch the repeater to the backup battery.
- FCC Narrowbanding Compliant
- Meets the FCC Part 90 requirement for using 12.5 kHz channels by January 1, 2013.
- Additional Features
- • 47 CTCSS / 108 DCS Codes Encode and Decode
• CW ID Transmitter
• BCLO, BTLO Functions
• DTMF Encode and Decode
• Community Repeater Operation (up to 16 tones)
• Time-Out Timer, Hang Timer and Guard Timer
• D-Sub 25 Pin Accessory Connector
• Line Interface Port
- • Duplexer Installation Kit
• Internal VHF Duplexer 148 – 160 MHz
• Internal UHF Duplexer 440 – 470 MHz