All-Purpose Two-Way Radio with Wide Range of Built-in Capabilities
VHF: 134 - 174 MHz
UHF: 380 - 470 MHz; 450 - 512 MHz
6 Programmable Keys (VX-354) or 2 Programmable Keys (VX-351)
8-Character Alphanumeric Dispay (VX-354)
FCC Narrowbanding Compliant
- Lithium Ion Battery Power
- Designed to provide up to 17 hours of battery life. Activate/deactivate the battery saver function for additional battery life management.
- When Safety Counts
- As with all Vertex Standard portable radios, the VX-350 Series includes both Emergency and Lone Worker alerts to help monitor user safety:
Emergency alert can be programmed to instantly notify help with a press of a button.
Lone Worker is a built-in timer that requires the user to reset at a predetermined interval. If not reset, the radio automatically switches to Emergency mode to alert help. An ideal solution for supervisors to
monitor the safety status of radio users working alone.
- Prevent Unauthorized Use
- If lost or stolen, the VX-350 Series can be quickly disabled remotely by sending a Stun command for temporary disabling or Kill command to permanently disable the radio (then needs to be returned and re-programmed before using again).
- Auto-Range Transpond System (ARTS™)
- Always know your connection status. Only Vertex Standard radios are designed to inform you when you and another ARTS™-equipped radio are within communication range. If out of range, your radio senses no signal has been received and beeps to alert you. A great solution to keep your workers coordinated.
For more information, download fact sheet.
- FCC Narrowbanding Compliant
- Meets the FCC Part 90 requirement for using 12.5 kHz channels by January 1, 2013.
- Additional Features
- • RX/TX Battery Power Save
• DTMF ANI
• 2-Tone Encode and Decode
• 5-Tone Signaling
• CTCSS / DCS Encode and Decode
• Scan Options: Priority, Dual Watch, Follow-Me, Talk Around
• Radio-to-Radio Cloning
- • Rolling Code Encryption
• Voice Inversion Encryption
• Voice Inversion Encryption and DTMF Paging
• MDC-1200® / GE-STAR® ANI Encode