Evolve to Better Communication and Value
32 Channels / 2 Groups (EVX-531)
512 Channels / 32 Groups (EVX-534, EVX-539)
5 Watts VHF and UHF
VHF: 136 – 174 MHz
UHF: 403 – 470 MHz; 450 – 512 MHz
3 Programmable Keys (EVX-531)
7 Programmable Keys (EVX-534)
9 Programmable Keys (EVX-539)
8-Character alpha numeric display (EVX-534, EVX-539)
500 mW Audio Output
You can afford to enhance your communications with the digital performance of eVerge two-way radios. eVerge DMR radios are compact and precision-engineered to deliver value without sacrificing quality -- giving you more capabilities and the flexibility you need to communicate at your best.
Visit the eVerge demo to see how it works!
- Conversion Made Easy with Analog Integration
- eVerge radios operate in both analog and digital modes and can be used with any existing analog two-way radios.
- Do Digital Right: Stay Compatible and Maximize Efficiency
- eVerge digital radios operate using the Time-Division Multiple Access (TDMA) digital mobile radio protocol to achieve spectrum and power efficiency and lower total equipment cost compared to FDMA (Frequency Division Multiple Access). It is important to note these two protocols are not compatible. So, unlike analog, not all digital radios work together in digital mode. Over 74% of digital radios used worldwide are TDMA -- make the right choice the first time with eVerge for a future proof compatible investment.
- Better Radio Call Quality
- Digital eliminates nosie and static from voice transmit to only deliver the intended voice message crisply and clearly. eVerge digital radios feature the AMBE+2™ vocoder for enhanced voice quality.
- Better Battery Life
- Using eVerge radios in digital mode can operate up to 40% longer than typical analog mode as a result of the TDMA protocol and reduces overall battery consumption in transmit mode.
- Better Message Control and Privacy
- Control who you call and who gets your message in digital mode. eVerge digital radios each have a unique ID enabling users to select who they need to call or send a text message without including others.
- Better Coverage and Connection Monitoring with ARTS II™
- eVerge delivers ultra-clear audio right up to the edge of the transmit range. And, with Vertex Standard's exclusive Auto-Range Transpond System (ARTS II), you will always know your connection status when you are in or out of range with another ARTS II-equipped radio. For more information, download fact sheet.
- Submersible and Weatherproof
- eVerge EVX-530 Series meets international standard IP 57 for dust and water protection where fresh water does not harm the radio when submersed to 3 feet for up to 30 minutes.
- Intrinsically Safe Option
- Available as a future release: will meet SGS intrinsically safe requirements for use in hazardous situations.
- Option Board Expandable for Additional Applications
- eVerge EVX-530 series is designed for future feature expansion and supporting third-party application development such as location tracking with GPS, telemetry, etc.
- Additional Features
- • Programmable tri-color LED custom call alert
• Voice compander
• Internal VOX
• CTCSS / DCS encode/decode
• MDC-1200 encode/decode
• 2-Tone encode/decode
• 5-Tone encode/decode
• Lone worker alert
• Emergency alert
• DTMF Telephone interconnect ANI
• DTMF Paging (EVX-534/539)
• Remote stun/kill/revive
• Mixed mode scan
• Digital all call, group call, individual call
• Digital remote monitor
• Digital enhanced privacy (EVX-534/539)
• Digital one touch access (EVX-534/539)
• Digital text messaging
• Digital 128 Record contact list (EVX-534/539)