Choose the Model that Best Matches Your Need
- Non-display radio
- 16 channels / 1 group
- 2 custom-programmable keys
- Superior audio quality
I'd like to know more about VX-260 Series.
Get more for less with VX-260 series
Vertex Standard VX-260 series is an all-purpose analog portable radio that delivers the ideal combination for efficiency, reliability and interoperability. Built-in safety functionality such as Lone Worker and Emergency Alert also ensure ease of reaching lone fellow radio user to offer greater peace of mind.
Eliminate equipment clutter and confusion by consolidating down to one battery and charging platform and increase your productivity with the Universal Battery System which is a single charger base to support multiple radio series when used with designated UNI batteries.
Some of the key features and benefits include:
- Superior Audio Output with 700mW internal speaker for loud and clear communication in all situations
- Expanded Interoperability boasts multiple signaling options such as MDC1200®, FleetSync®, DTMF, 2-tone and 5-tone capabilities as well as voice inversion encryption.
- Direct Mode supports dual communication paths on a single frequency for increased call capacity.
- Transmit Interrupt enables operator to halt any current transmission in favour of priority message.
- Emergency Alert feature is programmable to notify help at the push of a button.
- Universal Battery System eliminates equipment clutter and confusion with single charging platform.